The conference is going great, and we're learning lots of good information as well as simply being reminded of stuff that we've forgotten. I know a highlight of the day for all of us was Francis Chan's message this morning challenging us to allow the Holy Spirit to work in us and to quit thinking about American Christianity and to begin thinking about Biblical Christianity. It was an excellent message.
Other highlights of the day:
- Meeting up with Troy and Stacy Doubman from Brandywine Community Church for lunch
- Jeannette telling Troy and Stacy that I'm a good driver
- Zaxby's for a SECOND time!! (see my previous post)
- Reignited passion for reaching students
- The family showcase this evening that showed how to have a service for parents and kids
- The world market that smelled like raw fish